Friday, August 14, 2009
Preschool update
Well the teacher in the picture from the last post is no longer Caeden's preschool teacher. I went to the open house with Caeden on Thursday in his 3's class. He towered above all the kids and was trying to be the big helper because he too realized they seemed younger. Through a long talk with Jay and the director of the preschool I was able to also go to the open house for the 4 year old class today. They only had one spot left and we snatched it. He fit right in and will be continuing to learn about the things we are doing right now at home. He has 14 other kids in his class and it is split evenly boys and girls. He will now go MWF. I need to prepare for that extra day because I was having a hard enough time thinking about my boy being gone 2 days a week. All the teachers, the director, the place, all feel perfect though! I am so grateful God brought us to where we are and I am really looking forward to this year for Caeden. He will have his first day of school on Monday and Daddy will stay home from work to go with us. That's our big news. Can't believe it's here! More pics to follow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment