Friday, August 7, 2009

Half a year old already

I am 6 months old now and sit up all by myself. I have been for the last month but I am getting more and more sturdy. I love my brother. We have a lot of fun together already! He loves to wrestle and roar with me. I have learned to give it right back to him and he thinks it's great.
If you look real close you can see my first 2 bottom teeth. They worked real hard to come in this month and my mom and I were up many a night as I tossed and turned in pain. It was worth it though because I am really looking forward to eating real food! I squak every time my family eats and they don't feed me baby food. I really want to participate!
Here I am today at my 6 month appointment. I love to smile! I weighed 19 lbs and 11 ozs and I am 28 inches long. That is the 90% for friends my age and I am bigger than my brother was at 6 months (by just a little). I am scooting across the floor to wherever I want to be and I am moving like crazy in my walker. I love to be where the action is and I am starting to make new noises. I love my family and they love me. Life is good!

2 comments:

Pete said...

Wow! Look at him! I love how they both look so different from each other, crazy how that works!

Anonymous said...

The first comment is from me, I don't know why Pete's name was signed in. Anyway, just wanted to let you know. =)