Sunday, November 2, 2008

This munchkin is a mover!


We will hit the 7 month mark this week! Whoo hoo! In the last few days this little tiger has decided to kick and hit mommy with a couple of jabs that really hurt. :) He is moving and shaking all day long now, and that is my favorite part of being pregnant. What an amazing miracle God created to have a woman carry a child and have that little one grow and develop for just the right amount of time until they can do life on their own.
I am officially huge. I have everyone asking me when I am due and when they hear January most of the time it is met with an "ohhhh." I measured yesterday and I am officially 40 inches round and have months to go. I just look at it like I am providing a wonderful amount of space for my son to have fun in. :) It is getting harder to move around and I am feeling less and less comfortable, but still grateful for the blessing of this boy!! The attached picture makes me appear much smaller than I am. :)

He is approximatley 14 inches long and around 2 plus pounds. The books say he could survive with medical help if born at this stage, that amazes me!! We will have another Dr.'s appointment this Wednesday to hear the heart beat which is always fun!

His room is coming along. Uncle Mark and Daddy worked hard again yesterday and now all of the floor boards and his bedroom door are in. I can't wait to have his room painted, floors cleaned and furniture put in. That will be so fun!!

2 comments:

mrsjtg said...

You look GREAT, Kirstin! I am so glad things are going well. Enjoy your b'day trip. 2 little ones is definitely a challenge, but a fun one!! Say hi to your family for me.

Anonymous said...

You are officially THE cutest pregnant woman EVER. I can't get over it. :) Love you Murphy fam!

Love, Samantha