Here we are at 29 weeks. The fun thing on the timing with this little one is that this is my last week of being 29 (and I am 29 weeks) and I will hit 30 weeks next week as I turn 30. Something fun that I will always remember. Speaking of turning 30, where does the time go? When I was younger I would look at women in their 30's and think wow, they are old. As I approach this new decade I have to say I feel way younger than I thought I would. My actual day is next Friday the 21st and I am going to have a massage during the day (a gift from my parents) and then a family party Friday night with food and games (of course.) Saturday morning my boys are going to make me a birthday breakfast so we can celebrate as the 3 of us. Then Saturday afternoon we will drop Caeden to my parents and Jay and I are heading to L'Auberge de Sedona for a little get away. The resort looks so cozy and beautiful!! I am super excited to have time with just my hunny to take walks along Oak Creek, play games, talk, and eat. A time I will treasure before we have 2 little munchkins running around.
The house is continuing to come along. Grandma Shelley has been so sweet to come a few hours each day this week to get caulking done between the walls and base boards and do some initial white painting prior to the color going on. Jay and U.M. will continue work on the bedroom door, closet door and tile this Saturday. Thank you family!
Well, here it is 11:45 p.m. and this mama should be sleeping. Funny how my energy can go in spurts. Last night I couldn't keep my eyes open at 9:30 and tonight I am going to have to force them shut because I have so much going on in my mind. :) Hugs to all! Love, me
1 comment:
I feel the same way about the age thing! I don't feel 29 or about to turn 30 either! I guess what all those "old" people said was right- time goes by faster than you think! ;) And now we are one of them! haha! I was glad that I was still considered to be in the youth group when I voted! Well your b-day weekend sounds great! I hope you have a wonderful Birthday! Live it up!!! Love you! Lanie
Post a Comment