1. Yesterday I was sitting at the kitchen table eating my breakfast and Caeden was standing next to me rubbing my belly saying hi to baby brother. Out of the blue he asks, "mommy, do you have a weiner?" I replied, "no." He said "why not?" I said, "girls have vaginas and mommy is a girl." So he asks, "Does Ella (his little friend) have a weiner?" "No." "Does Miss Heidi (Ella's mom) have a weiner?" I reply, "No no girls have a weiner... grandmas, aunts, they all have vaginas. Boys have weiners like Josh Josh (his best friend) and Daddy, grandpas, and uncles. Even baby brother will have a weiner." He replies, "yeah, a little weiner. Ha ha ha." The questions ended so I think we've got that settled. :)
2. Caeden and Daddy went shopping last night for Caeden to get mommy a card and a little present. When they got home they went into Caeden's room and shut the door. A little while later Caeden came and found me. He had a card in his hand, wrapped in an envelope that read Mommy. He said, "mommy, I wanted to get you this Sponge bob square pants card for your birthday, but you can't have it yet because it's not your birthday so I am gonna go now and hide it. You can have it on Friday." :) I went out and asked Jay, "did you guys get me a sponge bob card?" He said, "yes.... did he tell you?" I said "yes" and Jay said, "he picked it out on his own and is very excited about it."
I love little ones and the joy they bring through their realness.
6 comments:
Oh the joys of little questions!!! So funny!
That was too funny I was laughing and had to read it to me husdabnd, hopfeully the sex talk will be that easy!
What kids say???
Happy birthday friend! We had the same wiener conversation with Josh... deciding to use the techincal words for both parts and he says "so boys have peanuts and girls have vaigianuts?" Oh boys!!
Happy birthday friend! We had the same wiener conversation with Josh... deciding to use the techincal words for both parts and he says "so boys have peanuts and girls have vaigianuts?" Oh boys!!
You guys are too funny!!! John says..."Of course Jay's son calls it a wiener! That what Jay called it all through college!"
I love this. He is so precious! Especially the card story: don't we all get that excited when we have something wonderful to give someone we love? I love that he shares that with you! :) You are a blessing, Murphy family.
Post a Comment