Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!


Hello one and all! Happy Thanksgiving! What a beautiful day it has been here in AZ. We have so much to be thankful for! I hope and pray that each of you have been able to enjoy the company of those you love and care for.
Many of you have been asking how my birthday was, thank you, I had an amazing Birthday!! I was inindated with phone calls, emails, and texts, thanks to each of you! I had a fun party at my parents, a fantastic massage and a trip to die for with my hubby. If anyone is ever looking for an amazing place to stay in Sedona then look into the L'Auberge resort it was beautiful! It sits right on Oak Creek, and the campus is loaded with greenery, trees, fountains, lights, and red rock. Our room was "uber" cozy and had patio seating looking out to the amazing scenery. They had a free wine, cheese, fruit and beer gathering on Saturday night, yummies for breakfast and had Rocky Mountain choclates with a birthday wish waiting for me in our room. We enjoyed sitting by the indoor fire playing cards, eating, watching movies, taking walks, and working out. The whole thing was perfect.
Oh.. another funny from bud. It was chilly in Sedona and I was wearing a scarf on Sunday when we got home. Caeden saw my scarf and said, "mommy, why are you wearing a towel around your neck?" Kids say the cutest things!
May you continue to enjoy this amazing Fall season and continue to focus on all that you are thankful for. :)

2 comments:

Lanie said...

So happy for you! Happy Thanksgiving!

Danice said...

What a treat to get time away before the Murphy family becomes an all-american family of 4! Thanks for sharing about your fun time together! Praise God for times of refreshment :) P.S. clothes are officailly on their way!