As many of you know Jay and I stepped down from our roles as leaders at our last church and we have been seeking where God would want us next. It has been quite a journey for the last few months, and an amazing blessing came this morning!! We attended a church close by our home and were so powerfully hit by God's peace and love through the people we encountered. We thoroughly enjoyed the time of worship and it was almost as though the message was written for us. I had decided earlier in the week to get on my knees and ask God where he would have us go and we would do it. He answered my prayers and we were blessed today! God knew what we needed and he lead us to His Living Streams. Jay and I are not comitting to anything yet but will continue to seek God whole heartdly week to week for what He desires. He knows so much better than we do!! I want to encourage you. Your Creator is in love with you! He wants the very best for your life and He wants to take you there! Get on your knees and ask Him about the things you are wondering about. I believe He desires to talk with us, to whispher in our ears, to hold us tightly and remind us it's all going to be ok with Him. I know for myself there has been some junk that has had to get washed off from the outside in, but when I am willing to endure the process I get cleaned up and am ready to be a blessing to someone else. Let Him clean you up. Let Him hold you, and direct you. He has great plans for your life! He loves you!!
I can't even begin to tell you how thankful I am Lord for your presence, and your grace. I am so grateful for the way that you answered the cry of this daughter's heart. I can't do life with out you!! I am so in love with you!! Thanks for everything you give!!
No comments:
Post a Comment