Friday, April 9, 2010

What a splerge!

Today is Daddy's birthday. We had plans of going out to eat tonight but Caeden has been home with a fever today. :( So, instead daddy grabbed Oregano's (his favorite) on his way home from work. Most of you would say I am pretty disciplined in my eating and drinking. And because I am in the middle of a week long colon cleanse (where you eliminate wheat, meat and all other things fun) I had intentions of eating a big salad tonight. Well, I ate almost half of an extra large pizza, 6 gold hot wings, artichoke dipped in lemon butter and then topped it off with 3 amazing homemade chocolate chip cookies and not one bite of salad. Oh my goodness!! Happy Birthday Daddy! We love you and are so grateful that you come home to the 3 of us every night! You are the best!

3 comments:

Sam Nicole said...

This made me smile! Haha...I love it! Happy birthday Jay! :)

Lanie said...

That is awesome! Happy Birthday Jay! I am laughing too because I also couldn't get enough of pizza tonight. I usually stick to 2 pieces, but tonight I ate 5! What is going on with us??? :) Love you guys and tell Jay "Happy Birthday!" from the Gibb team! See you soon! :)

Jill said...

Yes, I love it!!! You go girl! If it makes you feel better, I had sugary cereal for breakfast with a diet coke, a fattening burrito for lunch, some cinnamon pancake thing and a waffle with creme for dinner, and then a bowl of sugary oatmeal for a midnight snack! Nothing like a good junk food splurge to make us smile huh?!