Tuesday, April 27, 2010
power in prayer!
Caeden and Caleb have been fighting a lot and I have been so frusturated on how to help. I want them to walk in God's love and know how important their brotherly relationship can be even at a young age. Caeden has also really been challenging the obedience thing with mom and dad. So I have started to re read an awesome book on praying God's will for your children's lives. At the end of the chapters are great Bible verses that you can pray while inserting your child's name. I have 6 that I decided to write out and put on the fridge. I have been praying them through out the day. Yesterday I thought I heard Caeden praying while he was in the bathroom. He came out and just as I suspected said, "mommy, I was praying in the bathroom. I was praying that I would be obedient to you and Daddy and that I would be kind and loving to Caleb." I could hear the angels rejoicing in the heavens with me. Thank you Lord. The last 2 days have been wonderful!! Thank you God for the power of prayer and for a son who has a heart to seek you at 4 years old!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Amazing!
Oh my friend...I absolutely love it! Praise God for such an incredible transformation!!!
What an amazing little guy you have! God is good!
Post a Comment