Friday, April 2, 2010

Amber's wedding

You may think this is a funny picture to show of the bride and groom but I love it! They had no idea I was shooting the pic and to me it symbolized the closeness and depth they already have in their relationship. I was Amber's babysitter (she is one of the 4 Lyon girls) since she was a little one. It is so amazing to get to be a part of the in's and out's of someone's life and then to witness the beginning of a new life together as husband and wife. It was an honor to be in attendance and I pray God's greatest blessings on them!
Amber's big sister Tiffany who was the Maid of Honor. Love you Tiff!
The younger sisters.... Sierra (blonde) and Paulettte (brunette). And all 4 of them are as sweet as they are beautiful!!! The wedding was March 13th, which is also my sisters Birthday so it was fun for Jay and I to be able to celebrate with her too!

1 comment:

Jill said...

I double clicked on the picture of Amber and Aaron and love it too! They seem like such a great fit for each other... I've been facebook stalking them for a while now... shhh, don't tell! She and the girls look stunning... and speaking of stunning - You looked hott little mama! I love that pink color on you!