Sunday, April 25, 2010

Oh my!

Jay has had a full day today. He lead worship at our church for two services, came home for a quick bite to eat and was off to the West Valley to lead worship at another church tonight. So pretty much mama and the boys for the last 14 hours. Caleb is a MONKEY and in to everything these days. I found toothpaste in his farm, the remote minus the battery, cards all over the house, blocks inside of bags, a green bean inside of a bbq bag that had been in the trash can. He was eating the pineapple rihnd that was also in the trash can. The list goes on. So as if following him around and picking up after our belongins wasn't enough. Caleb pooped 3 times and I mean loaded his diaper and his clothes. Apparently he also left a huge pile at the carport that none of us saw and until I spotted it with a foot print in it. So naturally I looked inside and sure enough Caeden's flip flop was now making tracks through the house. So step one clean floor, step two clothes in the washing machine. Forward to tonight while I was getting the tub ready I took off Caleb's diaper and he peed all over the rug. Since he wasn't in the tub yet I decided to take it outside real quick and hose it down. I came back in and found that in those few moments he had dumped his humidifier (full of menthol liquid) all over the rug in his room. So both boys to the bath and then mommy needed to pull up that rug and get it out to also hose down before laying him down. The suds keep coming from all the menthol liquid, maybe I can make it to a coin laundry tomorrow. Oh and on a Caeden note for those of you that don't know. He broke his colar bone 2 weeks ago on Tuesday and is doing much better! We will see the Dr. tomorrow. :) Wow! What a day. I am exhausted!
I will blog about Kelsey's awesome wedding once I get pictures on my computer. I just put away my dress and curling iron today folks. It is a crazy season for team Murphy and we so appreciate all the prayers. Thank you!!!!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Is sounds like a funny movie! Keep your head up sister! One day these will all be funny stories that you can laugh about, and not have to deal with anymore! :)

miss you!

jillers

Cuties said...

Oh girl! Hopefully the following day was better! Like Jill said, one day you'll be laughing at all of this stuff!
Know that your not alone with these crazy days!!

Danice said...

First of all...I can't tell you how many days I've had like this! It seems I'm always in the midst of cleaning up one mess when the other one is made! There are jewels of wisdom being formed somewhere down deep my friend, through the patience we are developing through our kids! God has purpose in all of it somewhere! Hang in there, and in the midst of it, know you are not alone!