Friday, April 2, 2010

Randoms from this last week

Night fighting. You will find Caeden with a gun in hand at some point every day. We must get the bad guys you know.
Caeden was in a cute little Easter Parade with his Preschool class and the church that it is at. Grandma Molly and I had a fun time watching him in the parade, climb all over the inflatable toys and go on an Easter egg hunt.
I caught them on their very own with this interaction. I was so excited I had to get the camera.
Daddy took this pic from our bedroom tonight (he is home sick with the flu. :( I loved my little dinner date. :)

2 comments:

Danice said...

I love the boys reading to each other! It just keeps getting better from here...it is SO much fun to see their relationship develop!!! SUch sweet boys you have!

Jill said...

The picture of Caeden reading to Caleb is ridiculous! That'll be a classic for years! And I love, love, love that you and Caleb had a dinner date! Your such a good mommy Kirst!