
Well no posts for a month and now prepare yourself you have 3 in a row. (Daddy is hanging with a buddy, and the boys are asleep.) Jay and I were blessed on Valentine's Day. We went out to eat at Pita Jungle and then Grandma Shelley did a house swap with us. She stayed at ours with the boys and Jay and I slept at their house. Caleb still doesn't sleep through the night and we hadn't been feeling good so she wanted us to be able to sleep. Thank you Grandma Shelley! I got to wake up in the morning and go back to bed. I can't remember the last time that happened. It was amazing!

Our adorable boys love to wrestle, pillow fight and tickle. Whenever I am having a hard time I look at their precious faces and have to join in on their smiles. :)

The other day I thought Caleb was being awfully quiet in his room so I went to look and sure enough he has figured out how to empty his clothes drawers.

Our cute, cute munchkin! Goodness is he a fun kid!! He tilts his head like this a lot as if he knows how adorable he is. He is crawling so fast and crazy these days and has also started walking the family room. I am loving this stage (minus the teething). He is a very quiet and precious munchkin and I can't imagine our lives with out him!
1 comment:
mmmm, Pita Jungle!!! I'm jealous!
Post a Comment