Friday, October 23, 2009

The party has started...

Caeden wanted a Star Wars party with our two families this year for his birthday. He also asked for a lemon cake, which I found funny but said ok sure. So today we baked it and here he is getting to decorate. Since we don't have much sugar in our home he is ecstatic to taste it tomorrow.
Here is the finale. I had envisioned it looking much different but at the end of it all I am so excited he had a blast making it, that's what counts. He will get to celebrate tomorrow with our two families, Wed (his actual day) with his classmates and Daddy, Caleb and I and then Thursday we will go to the zoo with his best friends Ella and Josh Josh. This kid knows how to live it up. :)

1 comment:

Jill said...

Caeden, I think this one far surpasses the fish cake that I made you last year! You're quite the artist!! Good job buddy!