Celebrating today at the zoo with his best buddies Ella and Josh. Thanks to Uncle Coley who works at the zoo he hooked us up with a train ride, a carousel ride and free petting of the sting rays. :)
Caeden would have stayed at the Sting ray tank all morning if we let him, he loves it!! Auntie Kels, did you see he is already wearing the birthday hoodie?
This is on his actual day. Grandma stayed with Caleb in the morning so I could go to school with bud for his Birthday. It was a fun treat for all of us and then Grandma took us to lunch at the mall. (Caeden's choice) At each meal I make sure he has fruit and vegetables. He knew he got to pick what he would have for lunch and so he told me before we went, "mom, I want french fries and a hot dog and I don't want you to tell me to have anything else."
We have a tradition from my growing up to have balloons (one for each year of life) hanging above your head on the morning of your birthday. Here is my boy who is officially 4!
Excited to blow out the candles on the Star Wars cake. :) Cousin Delaney turned 16 on October 23rd so we made her a cake too.
And if you are going to have a Star Wars party you must play light sabers. Caeden is really beginning to appreciate having older cousins (well 2nd cousins for those of you trying to figure it out. :)) And Scotty and Nicholas were awesome with him! Thanks Grandma Shelley and Papa Murf for hosting such a fun birthday. So there you have it, a week of Birthday celebrations for Caeden Marcus Murphy. He was blessed, blessed, blessed by many gifts and a lot of special moments. As I look back on this week we have so many people in our lives that love us and I can't thank each of you enough! I am so grateful that God made Caeden and so thankful he would entrust him to Jay and I. He is such a gift!


1 comment:
Kirstin... This is such a great blog! It makes me miss you guys more and more everytime I read all that's going on! I love the green and gray hoodie that Kels got Caeden. Remember, Kev had the same one and used to wear it all the time?! Please give big kisses and hugs to the boys for me... and yourself of course! :)
Love
jillers
Post a Comment