Tuesday, October 13, 2009

For you Auntie Jill

Precious boys yesterday as we were playing around. Caeden is on fall break and I love having them both around all day to do whatever we want!!
Caeden got my camera and took this picture of Caleb and I the other day, not too bad. :)
I thought this was hilarious. I was up feeding Caleb at 4 am and checked on bud, this is what I saw. :) Too funny!
Caleb Christopher Michael is on the move!!! Caeden keeps complaining that he is getting all of his things. I am trying to teach him whatever is left out is fair game for his brother. It is by the grace of God that Caleb is ok with the stuff I find in his mouth even after cleaning the floors. :)
Caeden at Spectrum mall's Star Wars extravaganza! The helmet is a space helmet they had him make. He continues to ask me each day "what the plan is..." he loves to go and do! Luckily he has a mom that loves it too!

We will be heading up to Show Low for Caeden's fall break so I am sure next week I will have more fun pics to share. Daddy was going to come with us but will now be staying home to attend a worship conference. He is excited and so we are excited for him.

That's all for now.... hugs

1 comment:

Danice said...

Oh dear friend...I just LOVE the pictures of your growing family! I wish we could have our little ones together to see them race each other on all fours! Cora is getting SO big and fast and judging by the looks of Caleb, she's in good company! We love you guys SO much and can't wait for the day we get some time with our friends the Murphy's...until then, enjoy those boys and know you are in our thoughts and prayers daily!