Monday, October 19, 2009

"Car cart" please

The boys and I went to Fry's to do some grocery shopping today. Caeden said, "mom I want a car cart." (the one's you drive as you shop) I said "well hopefully there will be one for us today." (sometimes they are all taken). He decided he could pray for one, so from the back seat he says.... "Dear God. You are faithful. I want a car cart in Jesus Name Amen." I was smiling from ear to ear, we pull up and whala right next to our car was a green and yellow one waiting for us. Later Caeden said, "I think next time I will pray for a red and yellow one because red is my favorite color, I hope God hears that prayer."
We got to have an amazing conversation about how God loves when we talk with Him and how He is always listening to our prayers. I just loved it, the whole thing made my day. And then at nap time when he was saying his prayers he thanked God for getting him the cart.
I love the faith of a child. Thank you God for blessing me with my boys!

PS Caleb got to ride for the first time today in the car cart with Caeden and they had a blast honking the two horns and steering the wheels. People were definatley stopping to watch us, it was pretty darn cute!

No comments: