
Caleb's first flight. :) He was a great kiddo on the plane and we are officially in San Diego!

We really are having fun even though none of the boys wanted to smile for mom's posed picture.

Caeden has been to the ocean a few times but this round he has officially fallen in love with it like his mommy. I am so excited that he loves to sit and stare at God's amazing creation with me. We love the people, the weather, the ocean, the sand, the vibe, we are in heaven out here!

Mr. Caleb is having a blast in the baby Bjorn watching all of the fun SD sights and sounds.

We are staying steps away from Pacific Beach with Jay's family and it is wonderful! I love vacation!
5 comments:
Yay!! Love the pictures already you are on top of things. Enjoy enjoy for me too. I miss the beach. Love you.
Kels
yeah! i was hoping to see some pictures. I can hear the surf and feel the ocean air - I LOVE it too!!
Hi to the Murphy family. Glad you and Caleb did well on the plane:)
Enjoy, Love, Mom
I love it! I hope you guys have so much fun being near the beach as a fam :) I feel like your pics match ours from our trip to CA with the plane pic and beach shots! So fun!!! Have a great time you 4!
Who couldn't love San Diego! Have a great time out there!
Kirst, I love the updated pictures of Caleb! Hop you guys have an awesome time in SD. When are you coming back?
Post a Comment