Monday, July 6, 2009

San Diego cont...

The whole clan on the patio at our place.
Caeden said, "mommy I want you to take a picture of me like this." It so cracked me up because that is something I would have said. :)
I loved that we were close enough to the water that we could go down in our pajamas every morning. Caleb was always the first one up so he and I would walk the beach praising God and praying. It was a very special time for me.
Caeden loves to play in the sand and surf and Caleb is not as big of a fan. He likes to "look but no touch."

1 comment:

Danice said...

I love so much about this post! I love Caeden's adorable, long, curly hair! I love that you got to walk the beach in the morning in your Pjs with your boy, talking and praising God! I love that you get to be in such a beautiful place with family! Love to you my friend...I only wish we were there with you through it all!!!