Friday, April 17, 2009
Mr. Nemo has already died
Well, I woke up to feed Caleb around 4 am and looked into the boys bathroom to find a dead Mr. Nemo. I couldn't fall back to sleep for quite sometime because I was so concerned on how Caeden would respond when he woke up. Luckily the whole family was up at 6 am so we made it a family affair, and said goodbye to Mr. Nemo and flushed him down the toilet. Later this am Caeden and I were putting stars on his chore chart and there was a spot for feeding Mr. Nemo and he looked at that and said, "well, he's dead," and looked at me like what do we do about our chart now? He might have died from over eating one day or under eating for the last few weeks or who knows maybe it was due to a heart attack from Caeden trying to catch him twice. I think we might give it one more go though. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
that's hilarious!
I love Caeden! He is the best! Thanks for the laughs! Love you guys.
I am so sorry for your loss but have to admit that John and I are laughing at your cute re-telling of it all, especially Caeden's response and your proposed explanation of his death! Love you guys and hope the next one fairs a bit longer in the Murphy home!
Post a Comment