
Here are my precious boys cuddling together as they do most days and it just warms my heart to be at home with them and watch them interact together! Thank you daddy for making the money for me to be at home! I still can't get over the fact they look so very different and were created by the same God with the same parents, so fun!!

So I was in Children's Place, put this hat on the munchkin and couldn't pass it up!! He likes hats too, didn't complain one time about it the whole day!!

Yes, Caeden is in a matching tie and the ooohhhing and ahhhhing comments around church were many. It sure made this mama's day. Not that you try and dress your kids for the comments but I do love when they come. How hilarious does Caleb look? He is one crack up of a kid! Oh and Caeden woke up on Sunday and let me know it was "Resurshrekin" Sunday and when we got back into the car after church he kept yelling Jesus is Alive and throwing his arms in the air. Too cute for words that little one!!
1 comment:
I love it all! Cute family in cute outfits and cute comments from cute Caeden! We love seeing you all in shorts! It was in the 30s here today! Love to all 4 of you from all of us :)
Post a Comment