
There is a precious prayer garden right by our house. Caeden and I have gone together four times now the week leading up to Easter. They have these great statues that show the pain and agony that Jesus went thru for us. Here is Caeden standing in front of the statue of them beating Jesus. He really seemed to understand the different stations this year, it was amazing!! And as we would look at the ones of Jesus in pain he would say, "Sorry Jesus!" Wow!

Here we thanked Jesus for all He did for us. I started saying Jesus you are the Ressurection and Caeden said Yes, I said you are the Life and Caeden said Yes, I said, you Jesus are truth and Caeden said Yes. I loved that those yes's came from Caeden's heart

They also have this great water fountain that you can take your cup to and receive water from the Father's comfort, mercy, love, patience, faithfullness etc.. We filled our bodies up with God's living water, it was so fun!!! And I loved getting an opportunity to have both boys with me this year.

And what a beautiful spot, it is such a place of serenity and peace! God thank you for coming to the dry places in our lives and pouring out your living water. We are so grateful to you for your Son and the life we receive through you!
2 comments:
SO beautiful! What a blessing that God opens the mids and hearts of our little ones at such an early age...wish we were there with you guys...love you!!!
Nick and I went to church on Good Friday and prayed and refleced about what Jesus and God did for us. Amazing! I admire how faithful Caeden is at such a young age, no doubt a reflection of his amazing parents!
Post a Comment