Monday, March 2, 2009

Brotherly Love



Caeden is so in love with his brother!! Caeden's love language is touch and so Caleb gets smoothered in love everyday by his brother. Caleb is a big fan of Caeden too. Anytime Caleb is up and hears Caeden, his eyes get real big and he tries to follow his brother's voice. I can't wait for these two to have a chance to wrestle, and talk and hang out as buddies!! I am so grateful God has blessed us with two beautiful boys!!!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Wow, Caleb is a blondie! Congratulations!

Danice said...

I love seeing Caleb wear Cole's bib! That bib only went through one boy :) I can't tell here but does Caleb have blue eyes? Isn't it amazing to see God's unique design in each of our children...what a beautiful expression of who He is and how personally he touches each of us!!! I love your little family and can't wait to be together someday to play! Give all the Murphy boys big hugs from the Burdett boys :)