Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Big boy bike....


Caeden is officially riding a "big boy" bike from his cousins Nicholas and Scotty. He has been wanting to try out the training wheels forever and we thought his legs were too short. One day we were in the back yard and he begged me to put him on and walah he fit. We took him out that night and he quickly became a pro. He is very excited about family bike rides where he gets to peddle fast on his own. He is also dressing himself these days (i.e. the outfit in the pic. :))
Another couple of funny lines this week from the bud...
1. I was wearing my own brown belt that apparently looked like Daddy's and he said, "Ah, mom you are wearing dad's seat belt." :)
2. We were at a friends house that has a hermit crab and he was telling me the next morning, "I sure liked holding that "crab walker."
3. We were at the park and I was wearing my hooter hider while feeding Caleb. Caeden came over and said, "mom, why do you wear that, because otherbodies don't want to see your boob?" I said, yes, and dad replied, "well, otherbodies do want to see her boob that's why we cover her up." " Oh" he said. Thank you daddy for the giggle.

1 comment:

Lanie said...

LOL! Catching up on the blogs tonight! Jay was right in clarifying! ;)