
I had my six week check up today and all is well. Whoo hoo, sex is back on the table. :) I know some of you are thinking too much information, but come on that's what everybody is hoping to hear at their appointment after having had a baby. I get to start working out now too. :) Caleb is doing great as well. He is continuing to roll himself over, (he is one strong tigger). He is sleeping better at night and continues to melt our hearts with his smiles. We will get a smile on camera one of these days. (A new post on Caeden is below as well.) I am not nearly as good at staying on top of blogging with 2 little munchkins, sorry. :)
1 comment:
I'm so glad everything is going so well! I can't believe he is already rolling over! His nick name should be Mr. Muscles!
Post a Comment