Thursday, January 22, 2009
Baby Murphy
Hello one and all.... we are getting closer and we couldn't be more excited! I saw the Dr. yesterday and I have progressed to 3cm and her prediction is that he will make his entrance by this weekend. Still... we never do know so I reminding myself to be patient. I did have contractions for a few hours last night but they went away. We informed Caeden that when baby decides to come he will get to do a sleepover at both sets of Grandma and Grandpa's while mommy and daddy are at the hospital. He said, "Oh that's a good idea, when are we going to do that?" That seems to be our million dollar question at the moment. :) He has been saying maybe we should do it after my nap, or after dinner, etc... he can't figure out why we just can't plan the timing of his little brother. It's so fun!! Can't wait to post pics of our bundle of joy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm anxious for you too! I keep checking your blog to see if there is any news. 3cm, that's great! Come on contractions!! =)
We can't wait! Hang in there mama...get as much rest as you can now! He'll be here before you know it!
Wow! I kown that you are going to bring another perfect beautiful boy into this world. We are so happy for you and your family. My love always. Congratulations!
Post a Comment