
I got to be the mommy helper in Caeden's class today for "Farm Day". It was a day filled with fun and laughter and adorable little farmers. At one point in the morning Mrs. Poulson asked if I would do some laminating in the Resource room while they were at Library and then bring them back to the classroom when they were finished. I of course said yes and when I returned with the class I walked in to a SURPRISE baby shower for me. :)

They had a cute string of lights across the classroom with ADORABLE girly clothes of all styles and sizes hanging from it. Pink and purple napkins at each kiddos place setting with pink cookies and fresh fruit cups and a table with a pink cloth filled with diapers and wipes. I walked in and started to cry, so unexpected and such a huge blessing!

Here are the SWEET moms that hosted this amazing party for us.... I'm blown away by the generosity and kindness I experienced today! (I seriously have wipes that will last all year, I think.) :) THEN... I came home where Jay had been with Caleb. They cleaned the kitchen and family room, did a load of laundry and had unloaded the dishwasher!!! AND.....

had these beauties awaiting me! Wow, what a day!!!! Thank you Lord for blessing me, us beyond measure!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh Kirst!! I literally gasped when I was reading this! That is soooo nice, and no one deserves it more than you! You are obviously VERY loved!! :)
Post a Comment