
Saturday night I was at my parents and in a lot of pain. I was feeling like sister might be coming soon and so I had a final picture taken. Here we are at 38 weeks. :)

And Monday, April 2nd at 2:18pm Hannah Grace entered our world. She was 6lbs 5 ozs and we were told 20.5 inches long. However, after being measured at the pediatricians this week we found out she is actually only 18.75 inches long. (They must have included her enlongated head after delivery.) :) She came out screaming like Caleb did,
but has since shown us her content, peaceful little personality. :)

Here are Hannah and daddy moments after delivery. Daddy loves his little daughter!
Third round and I am still amazed at the miracle that takes place. One moment they are in the womb and the next I am holding them in my arms, perfect and complete. What an amazing plan the Lord has! Hannah, we love you and are so happy to have you as a member of our family!
3 comments:
Yay for Hannah Grace's arrival. What a beautiful addition to the Murphy family. We are all so blessed!
Congrats to you and your family! She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!
I am so incredibly happy for all of you. You are going to have so much fun with this little blondie of yours....she is gorgeous. I just can't wait to meet her.
Post a Comment