Friday, March 23, 2012

From boy to girl....


This has been Caeden's room for the last six years. We have had many special memories take place here. We are very proud of the brothers... Caeden for moving out to make space for sister and Caleb for allowing Caeden to come share what had been his space for the last 3 years. Even though the boys are having fun bunking, I honestly had a hard time tearing things down and painting over our special room for Caeden... but I knew it was neccessary.

And here we are, the princess's palace (and if you ask me, it's even cuter in person). :) The room will continue to get special touches as we meet her, hang pictures of her cuteness and add her name, etc... But, right now it feels like the serene retreat I had invisioned. :) A huge thanks to my parents for the bedding, painting help and mom's drapery work, to all my sweet friends and family that purchased her beautiful crib, and for all of you that filled the changing table with adorable clothes, socks, bows, diapers and wipes. And last but not least to my amazing husband for painting and letting me buy the changing table, rug, chair, drape material, decor, and other things that I so desired. You are so wonderful!

For those of you that don't know... we are dialated at 1 cm and the Dr. is ok to deliver anytime sister decides from now til a week past due date. Pretty exciting to know we are days/weeks away from meeting our sweet, sweet girl!

4 comments:

Cuties said...

So beautiful, and exciting!! Hope you are feeling well, can't wait to see pictures of this beautiful little girl!

Jill said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! This is probably my favorite nursery that I've seen in a long time! Classic, quiet, serene, and pink!!! :)

Danice said...

I love everything about it and can't wait to meet the sweet little one it was made for!!! Congrats to one of our favorite families in the world!!! We love you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

Your little Hannah is gorgeous.The pictures you have posted are priceless. Thanks for sharing them. Our love to all of you.
Your Ohio grandparents