
Jay and I got to have a nice bike date today. I must say Show Low has quite a few hills, sure gave us a run for our money on beach cruisers. :) That's ok though, good to have a work out and always enjoyable to have time together just the two of us!!!!!

Up and coming worship leaders right here. Caeden and Caleb love our VBS worship Cd and asked if they could do a concert for the family in the front yard ( incase other people were coming by they could hear about Jesus too.) We of course took front row seats. :)

Suited up this time!!!!!!! Caeden, Grandma and I all swam across the lake. I am so thankful to have an adventuresome mom and son. We loved our time at Fools Hollow!!!!!!!

We had great times once again!!!!!!!! Happy 4th of July one and all!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
So fun Kirst!!
Post a Comment