Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Day 2... vaca CA!

Fun in the Sun!
Movie watching, relaxing, until...... a few moments after I took this picture and the boys got in a fight where Caleb kicked Caeden in the mouth and knocked out the front tooth. It was semi wiggly but not anywhere close to coming out on it's own. Needless to say lots of tears, the movie went off and we decided we'd head to the beach. It may be vacation but real life happens wherever you go. :)
Here's the new smile! I can't believe how with each tooth that leaves my 5 year olds mouth he takes on a whole, new, older look... everytime. Our creative kiddo (who usually gets 2 quarters under his pillow for a tooth) said this morning.. "I think I should get $2 for a tooth that I loose on vacation and 2 quarters when I loose a tooth at home." Hilarious!
Caleb looked at Jay and I this morning in these glasses and said, "Hey...... look at me, I'm a big kid." And then this evening with the glasses he looked at Daddy and said, "What's up Jay?"...........Priceless!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Fun! I laughed out loud. What a great vacation day.Love and hugs Grandma Molly

Jill said...

Oy vey! The joys of having boys, eh?! Nothing like getting a tooth kicked out! You can tell Caeden that he AND his aunt jillers both lost a tooth today! I wonder if they tooth fairy will give me $2.00 too! BTW: Did you end up giving him the $2 or 2 quarters?!

Caleb's comment "What's up Jay" made me laugh out loud!