
We decided to try out a quieter beach today and chose Southern Carlsbad beach. I was so much more relaxed with out tons of people surrounding us. It was a bit chilly today, but I tried to just soak it in since we will head back to the heat tomorrow night. :(

Caeden boogie boarded all day! He was so brave!

And made friends that he could jump the waves and boogie board with. He had such a fun day of playing!

There is our handsome man!

Cuddle time for Caleb, I just loved it!

There were big ol' rocks behind us that were a huge hit for this little monkey! As much time as Caeden spent in the ocean Caleb was climbing the rocks.

Gotta love a swim shirt and diaper at the beach. :)
2 comments:
I LOVE all of these awesome photos from your vacation K!! So thankful I just had time to sit down and catch up on your trip. These photos are just great. Looks like such a hard time had by all.
Love,
Kels
I postedearlier and it isn't here! I am thankful that you had a relaxing day at the beach soaking up the ocean climate. Tell Caeden I'm excited he had fun hitting the waves! Thxs again for posting I love looking at all the pics.
Post a Comment