Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Day 1.... vaca in CA!

We have arrived and are loving our time here in Encinitas!!! The house we are staying at is adorable, and the owners are so sweet! We went on a beautiful walk in the neighborhood today and Caeden took this crooked picture of Jay and I. :)
My cutie little bud... using light sabers and swords to battle wherever he goes, even the beach!
Another cool spot along our walk today. Caeden found this pathway and was so excited!
Gorgeous ocean.. with a perfectly lit sky, amazing weather, my 3 favorite boys, and me.... one GRATEFUL girl! So looking forward to a full beach day tomorrow and "chillaxin' " it will be good!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting! Great path caeden grandma Molly loves those trees. Enjoy beach time today. Love,us

The Bentley's said...

Okay...now I'm even more jealous! JK! So excited you are having fun and love where you're staying. I must say Caden has real talent. I didn't even think of the picture of you two as crooked...I thought it was artistic! Well Done Caden! Soak up those cool ocean breezes and bring some of it home for this hot prego momma!! :-)

Jill said...

Talk abotu a gorgeous sunset, and such a pretty tree lined path! Love you four! Enjoy your vaca!