We started official bike training with out extra wheels this week. This is first day trial in the back yard. Tonight Caeden made it all the way home from Altadena Park by himself, yeah Bud! We are so proud of you!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
wow! How exciting! You are learning so many new things. We will be anxious to see you ride with just 2 wheels. Love, grandma Molly and Papa Chris
That's so impressive!! Way to go Caeden! Some of my 6th graders in Korea don't even know how to ride a bike with 2 wheels yet! (I'm not joking either!) You're the smartest and most talented boy I know!
2 comments:
wow! How exciting! You are learning so many new things. We will be anxious to see you ride with just 2 wheels. Love, grandma Molly and Papa Chris
That's so impressive!! Way to go Caeden! Some of my 6th graders in Korea don't even know how to ride a bike with 2 wheels yet! (I'm not joking either!) You're the smartest and most talented boy I know!
Love you lots,
Auntie Jillers
Post a Comment