Saturday, April 16, 2011

Team Murphy update....

Daddy

In addition to Daddy's full time job he has also been leading worship at our church on a part time basis for the last year. We have been so grateful for his job at Zimmer but his heart has been to be a full time worship pastor at a church. Guess what?? He has been hired as the Director of Worship Ministries at Living Streams. We are so thrilled! He just finished his first full week and we are all loving it so much! The church announced it to the congregation today (all 4 of us went on stage) and everyone was so excited with us... what a treat! We have gotten to see Daddy a lot more this week and were even able take him with us to our favorite gymnastics place and on a few bike rides during the week. Woo hooo! He'll be leading our Easter service at 9 and 11 if any of you are looking for somewhere to go Easter morning. We'd love to celebrate with you!

Mommy

Is keeping real busy now that the house is on the market. She has been making sure everyone is cleaning up all the time. We had our first "lookers" today and they seemed interested... we'll wait and see. Maybe we'll stay and maybe we'll go, we want whatever is best Lord.... pray for mommy to stay peaceful through this process it tends to work her up.

Caeden

I am so excited... I had an interview at Scottsdale Christian Academy on Friday and they tested me for Kindergarten readiness. After the testing mom asked me how it went with the teacher and I told her, "it was so fun, I love school" We will hear next week whether I get to go there or not but I think I will and I am really ready for school to start! I told mom that I knew she'd be sad when I go to school but it'd be ok because she still has Caleb to be with. :) Speaking of....

Caleb

He is a fun little brother. We like to play cars, star wars, light sabers, pretend to be animals, go on bike rides and play in the backyard. I do get him riled up quite a bit and mom and dad are always reminding me that we are best friends and I have an important job... to take care of and love my brother. He really cracks me up and is talking up a storm. He has even started quoting movie lines with Dad and I, its so fun!

Well, that's a lot of big things happening all at once. A job change, house up for sale, me starting Kindergarten in a couple of months and Caleb and mom figuring out what to do while I am in school.... We are so grateful for each other... we are a happy family of 4... thank you God for blessing us so abundantly!! I pray this day finds you with a grateful and thankful heart too!

Until later.........
Shalom!

2 comments:

Jill said...

I love this! :) Thanks for the update Caeden!

Unknown said...

Yeah! I love the updates all around :) We've been a little crazy around here too, so I just caught up on all the Murphy happenings and love it!!! We are so thankful for you all from afar and CELEBRATE God's faithfulness to you 4!!!! Can't wait to be closer to DRIVE and visit!!!! God is good :)