Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter!!!!!!

Easter Egg hunting for Caleb and Olivia and.......
Caeden and Ella. We had a wonderful celebration at the Murphy's with 20 of our closest family and friends. It was a fantastic day with delicious food and great camaraderie. :)
On Good Friday I took the boys to the Prayer Garden to look at and reflect on all that Jesus went through to cleanse us from our sins and give us abundant life. Caeden and I started going when he was 6 months old...this was our sixth time, unbelievable.
Here we are at church...the most important part of the day for us! The whole service was full of celebration and excitement! We had a lot of our friends join us too, and Jay did a fabulous job of leading a team of 6 instrumentalists and 7 vocalists.... we had powerful worship! God we sure love you! Thank you for your plan of redemption, You are good!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

I love this blog post! Especially the family picture at the end, and the pic of the prayer garden. I remember going there a couple times... such a special, special place!