Well here I am a big 31 year old! I like it. We started the morning out with breakfast at Denny's and it was delicious! Caeden was so cute before we left home he was looking for candles to put in mommy's pancakes. He was frusturated though and I asked what the problem was and he said he was trying to find as many candles as my number was. I let him know it was ok, we didn't have 31 candles at our house 2 would be just great. :)
We played together at home in the back yard and this is Caleb after he ate "cow's poop" (as Caeden calls it) from the grass. He is looking at Jay like what? I like it. :)
I had 2 helpers for opening my presents tonight, it was fun!
I got a new camera for my birthday from Jay and as you can see from this picture I need a lot of help learning how to use it. :) But we played games to celebrate and ate yummy food-thanks mom and dad for a nice birthday night!
And I needed a picture in here of the newly engaged couple of course. :)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Kiiiiirstin! Happy Birthday to you!
Love this blog!! :)
Jillers
Post a Comment