Thursday, September 3, 2009

7 months

Caleb ventured into our sand box for the first time today. He was so excited! Sand immediately went into his mouth and everywhere else. It took a very long time to clean the 3 of us off, but I was reminded of the simple joys that can be found in our own backyard.
Ready, set, go.....he is in crawl position, any day now I expect to see him on the move. What a cute tiger he is!!
He loves doing anything he can with his brother and is always happy to smile at the camera. This was a snap shot taken as he and Caeden were playing cowboys. :)
Caleb continues to warm all of our hearts and his latest is to give us kisses and it not only warms our hearts but melts us for sure!!
We love you Caleb! Happy 7 months! Our lives will never be the same!

1 comment:

Jill said...

This blog post almost made me cry! I can't believe I'm not there for all these special moments! I feel like I don't even really now little Caleb. :( Wish I were closer... We need to skype more, even if it's just putting me on the floor at the house while they boys play!