Thursday, September 24, 2009

OUCH!

I had just washed my hands and went to unplug my phone charger and ZAP I got electrocuted. Oh my goodness I screamed (and we had just finished putting both boys to bed) screamed, because it hurt like crazy! I have never been electrocuted in my 30 years of life and I had no idea how it literally sends shocks to your whole body! Wow, what an experience, it totally took my breath a way and I had to lay down because I thought I was going to pass out. Wowzers! My fingers are still tingling as I write this.

Sorry that's all the update I have for right now. We are all doing well, enjoying life and so happy to have the weather cooling off some!

More later....

1 comment:

Jill said...

This was your first time?! I must be either really careless, or really stupid... I've had it happen a bunch of times! My all time favorite was leaning over to pet the cow on the electric fence in Switzerland! eh--duh!

Miss you, love you, wish you were here!

jillers