
We had a second ultrasound yesterday and it made me so excited to meet my little buddy in a few months!!! They say he is healthy and everything is working wonderfully! Caeden went with us to the appointment and after the ultra sound he got to help the Dr. measure mommy's tummy and put the "goo" on and use the heart beat detector. He was smiling from ear to ear!! He also got to feel baby move in the tummy last night and he's not sure what to think of that yet. :) Construction will resume this Saturday to prepare the room, yeah!!!
4 comments:
I love the picture of your new little man! What an incredible family he is being born into...the Lord has MUCH in store for this new little Murphy!
Yay for Baby Murphy on the way. It is truly exciting to see the awesome little being growing inside of you that will soon be my nephew I can spoil, adore and love!! God is so good. :)
P.S. The addition is looking awesome even from when I was there Saturday morning. Way to go Jay and Mark!
How exciting to see the new Murph! I am so excited! XXOO Great Aunt Sassy
Post a Comment