

We headed back to Sea World today so that Caeden could see the few things he missed the first day. :) He enjoyed running around the new Sesame Street play area and was even impressed that his pregnant mommy climbed the rope nets with he and Daddy. But his very favorite part was getting the opportunity to touch the dolphins and the sting rays. He was so fascinated by their feel, he would have jumped in both tanks if we had we let him. :) By the time he was done with the sting rays he was soaked from head to toe and took one look at himself and said, "I am all WET!" It is so fun to watch children as they experience life! I am so grateful to be the mommy of such a fantastic little man! Thank you God for a great getaway and for your magnificiant creation of animals and ocean alike, I am in awe of you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment