Sunday, October 5, 2008

The beginning of October





I love when the month of October rolls around. I enjoy that our AZ weather starts to cool off and Fall is in the air. We also have a very festive Oct, Nov, and December with lots of family Birthdays and holidays and Jay and I have our anniversary too!! I love the Fall and beginning of Winter.

We have 2 pictures today. One of the house, as the framing got completed this weekend. And two of bud holding a Birthday count down that he and mom made this week. He will be 3 on October 28th and boy is he excited. Every time we ask him what he'd like for his Birthday he says cake, ice cream, and candles. I am enjoying that he is that simple right now. I know in the years to come I will be given lists of the latest and greatest toys created that he just has to have. :) Until then I will make sure my bud gets his cake, ice cream and candles.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Murphy family! I was just thinking about you all today...I love that I can hear (and see) all your updates on here. :) Caeden and his birthday wishes are precious and awesome...and I can't believe your new living room/bedroom! So different, but so great!

And I have to tell you that my friend who is an art major came into my room the other day and saw Caeden's water color on my wall and she said, "Did you do that?" And I laughed a little and said no, an almost 3 year old did. And she said, "Well it's really good..." and she started pointing out all of these art techniques that he apparently used in the picture. He's such a talented little man! But you guys already know that. :)

Love you all a bunch!

Sassy1 said...

The house is looking great! Love and miss you all. Caeden's presents are on the table - hopefully get to postoffice in a day or two. XXOO Sass

Lanie said...

Hi Cousin!

I love your blog! I got caught up tonight on your trip, Caeden, house renovations and the new little guy! :) Whew, aren't blogs the best? Grandma would be proud that we are keeping tabs on each other! Well I love you and the fam! Love from Team Gibb