Thursday, August 9, 2012

4 months

 "I'm what?!".... 4months 
AND mom says I'm pretty.  (that's one of her nicknames for me)
 I love my daddy, and I love watching football with my daddy in a tutu and.... being kissed. :) 
 I love to wear dresses and pull them up to my mouth and gnaw on them.  We are pretty sure I am going to teeth early like my brothers.  
And baths... oh how I love a good "kick in the water." :)  I had my Dr. apt today and I am 24 inches long and 13lbs.  I'm in the 20%tile....don't I look chubbier than that in this picture?  :)  My brothers were both 26 inches long and Caeden was 17lbs 5 ozs and Caleb was 17lbs. 12ozs at this age.   The dr. said I may be little but I am strong and doing all the things I should at this stage.  I enjoy being in the middle of it all and I love when mom prays.  I'm about to get more one on one time with mom.  Caeden started 1st grade yesterday (blog post below) and Caleb is going to go to preschool a few mornings a week starting on the 21st.  Stay tuned....     

4 comments:

Cuties said...

Oh my gosh! I lover her! She looks like she is the sweetest thing ever! Sounds like everyone is doing great over there. Have fun with your mommy/daughter time!

Jill said...

Awe... baby girl! You get more and more precious everyday!

Anonymous said...

SOO precious! Happy 4 months sweet Hannah. Mama Molly and papa Chris love you

DMJK Waters said...

Oh my- she is the cutest baby girl ever!