Sunday, April 8, 2012

HAPPY EASTER!

Jay left the house early today so he could lead the worship at church, it was going to be my first morning on my own with the 3 kiddos. Hannah sleeps in our room every night, Caleb came in around 3am because he was scared and Caeden joined him around 7:30. So, I awoke to all 3 of my blessings at the foot of my bed. What a special way to start the day!
Hannah and I have pretty much rested all day, not a typical Easter for us, but a very neccessary one after the week we've had. :) Easter is about new life in Christ and I have my very own new life to love upon....perfect!
I got the boys all dressed up so they could go to church... how cute are they?
And.... the very first, holiday sibling picture of 3! Eeeeee, I'm so excited that our family has just grown by two feet! :)

I pray your Easter is a wonderful one, whatever your day holds! Lord God, our household lifts up your name, in praise and worship, for sending your Son for us. He is risen, He is risen indeed!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! :)