
We were invited to dress up and join Caeden today at school for elegant day. :) All week long they had been practicing their manners, how to set a table, proper etiquette and learned how to Waltz.... this morning they got to show the parents just how gentleman and lady like they are. ADORABLE!

I had the privilege of helping to decorate yesterday and it really was a mini prom setting. :)

How cute are these kiddos dressed in their finest attire?

When they entered the room Caeden said, "Hi, I'm Caeden, allow me to introduce Maritess." She continued with a head nod and curtsy and said, "it's very nice to see you." After all the introductions they waltzed with each other and all of us parents got turns with our kiddos too. It really was a special day!
3 comments:
Um, that's just about the cutest thing I've ever heard of! Caeden is such a stud!
Ohio Grandparants so much enjoying the pictures and inspirational words. We read your blog weekly. Can't beleive how your boys are growing. What a beautiful family you have. We love you all
Oh my goodness...I LOVE IT!
Post a Comment