Here Caeden and I played the "BIG 5" with his class. They asked each of us 5 questions about each other.... thumbs up for a correct answer with applause and a thumbs down with an aaaaa if we got it wrong. The pressure was on... but Caeden got 4 out of 5 correct about mommy and I got 5 out of 5 right about Caeden. We made a big poster about him, brought in special snacks and had a great week sharing our special boy with his class.
Saturday, December 10, 2011
Our Star student!
Here Caeden and I played the "BIG 5" with his class. They asked each of us 5 questions about each other.... thumbs up for a correct answer with applause and a thumbs down with an aaaaa if we got it wrong. The pressure was on... but Caeden got 4 out of 5 correct about mommy and I got 5 out of 5 right about Caeden. We made a big poster about him, brought in special snacks and had a great week sharing our special boy with his class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment