
This group of 6 are continuing to enjoy each others company, especially for Birthdays. This was our night out at PF Changs a few weeks back for my Birthday. Thanks friends!

We all got into decorating the tree this year and I was such a good mommy... I didn't move any of the ornaments to a "better" place. :) And with the placement of Caeden's head I almost don't even look 5 months pregnant here. :)

Tonight, Jay and I finished the lights outside. We really love the soft glow of white lights and are enjoying this great time of year! We hope you too are stopping to soak in the cool weather, great sights and contemplating about all that CHRISTmas is about!
1 comment:
Love it cous! Looks like you are feeling much better! We are enjoying this time of year as well! Lights up outside and our nice smelling christmas tree, and focusing on Jesus. We are planning to be servants and serve our community this week. :)
Post a Comment