Thursday, October 27, 2011

The last few weeks...

Lots and lots of reading lately! As much as I would love to say I am feeling awesome, I am improving but still nauseated on and off and throwing up occasionally. So, we have gotten to have a lot of cuddle time. :)
And we've been having concerts! This particular song was a Glee special. :)
And we have been watching movies. Secretariat was the one that brought out this picture. :) Caleb was the "blue jockey" as he calls him, and what every jockey needs are a pair of goggles when they race their horse. :)
And luckily through these tough few months Caeden has been having a blast in Kindergarten! This was Mickey and Minnie day last week. I was able to stay for an hour of the party to sneak a peak at it all and man oh man is he in an amazing class with a fabulous teacher and lots of great kiddos! Thank you Jesus! Our sweet, sweet son turns 6 tomorrow! EEEEEEEEE! Fun blog posts to follow. :)

2 comments:

Jill said...

I love the update Kirst! Happy b-day Caeden babe!! I'll try and give him a call sometime tomorrow.

Lanie said...

love the jockey caleb pic! Awesome!c