Friday, September 30, 2011

our latest....

Jay had a double hernia surgery on Tuesday and it went well. He does have pain while he is recovering but that is to be expected. We have been laughing that we look like Grandpa Jo and Grandma Josephene in Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory. We've been laid up on the couch together while his precious mom has been taking care of us, the boys, and the house. Thank you God for taking care of us through her, what a blessing! I do feel like I have started to turn a corner this week, less throwing up and moments with out feeling nauseated. Praise the Lord!

Jay and I hobbled into my Dr.'s office yesterday for our 3mo. check up. We got to hear little one's heart beat for the first time and that was very exciting! All checks up well and our next appointment is Nov. 17th when we will get to find out whether we are adding another sweet boy or a new little girl to our family. :)


1 comment:

Jill said...

Ouch! I didn't know Jay was having surgery! Is he doing better? That was so nice of his mom to come play housemaid/nanny for you two! Hope you're both hanging in there and doing better!

Love you!
Jillers