Friday, October 28, 2011

My favorite addition to Happy Birthday!


Caeden has had a wonderful 6th Birthday! This however, was my highlight and too priceless not to post tonight! Jay, Caleb and I were invited to come to Kindergarten to celebrate Caeden and bring treats for the class to enjoy. He made a cake which the kiddos all loved and this is part of the festivities before the play time and snack outside. I love the dancing girls in the back. I am so grateful that Mrs. Poulson is having them speak & sing blessings over each other. Happy Birthday bud! You have 16 new friends that adore you like the rest of us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I finally got to see the video! Oh it is so precious. May the Lord bless you... made my eyes water -What a special teacher and class that Caeden is blessed with. Love, mom